Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birthday Bash this year!!

On 22nd January, 2014 I became a TEEN!!!! It was my most special day and I loved that day! This year my Birthday celebration was in a different way. TOTALLY different.



This year my dad decided to give a treat to the KIDS staying in a orphanage. I agreed to this idea. We gave those children a box containing a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, hair oil, pen, pencil. ruler, eraser and sharpener each. There were a total of 25 children. Each one of them got such a box. They felt really happy when they received those boxes. My parents had also donated some money for their dinner. Their dinner was served by telling my name.


It was a great experience by enjoying with those kids in the orphanage. I took charge of arranging those things in the box on the previous day of my birthday. This time NO party, NO dinner like always. But it was a memorable day!

I hope you also follow this and serve others. It is so enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment